1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
TLM. I'm amazed at how quickly I came to love it!
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Hmmm....I'm a retrad. That's a Cradle Catholic who fell away (or in my case just sort of drifted), came back, and discovered just how traditional she really is.
4. Are you a comment junkie?
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Yes, before I really started blogging
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Ma Beck....or The Anchoress. I'd like to be banned, but I don't think I've posted enough yet for Fr. Tim to be able to tell.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I use bloglines, so I sort of check them all
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
10. What are you reading?
Well I was going to say The Snakebite Letters, but that's what Larsterkhan talked about, so I'll say Patriot Hearts by Barbara Hambly. It's a novel about Martha Washington, Abigail Adams, Sally Hemings, & Dolley Madison.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
No; see above
If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is?
I guess I'm off the hook for guessing, which is good, because I have absolutely no idea.